Looking For Something?

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award



Today I received the "Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award" from Gina. Thank you so, so very much, Gina for passing this awesome award on to me! Please stop by and visit Gina's blog

The rules for the award are: 
1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link. 
2) To accept this award, tell 7 random facts about yourself. 
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies

7 Random Facts About Me 

1. I'm the youngest of 4
2. I love creating, drawing, and art in general
3. I absolutely love Marvin the Martian from Looney Tunes
4. I'm a scrappy supply hoarder
5. My favorite color is blue 
6. I love summer but get sick from the heat
7. My retirement home will be in Florida. 

Here are my awesome 8 blog buddies that I have chosen for the 
"Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award"

3. Emily - Create Serendipity 
6. Kimm - The Beary Scrap

Now pass this sweet award on to 8 of your awesome blog buddies! 





2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award sweetie I will post it on my blog after the blog hop this weekend.

    ReplyDelete