Looking For Something?

Friday, June 17, 2011

Another LONG OVER DUE 2 Winners!!

I apologize for not getting the winners chosen for the previous hops I've been in sooner. Like I said in my other post. It has been simply crazy around here. I guess it's always better late then never, right??? : ) 

The winner for the 2 page layout created during the Easter Blog hop is Tricia. Tricia please send me an email using the "contact" me button on my blog! Congrats to you!! 

Tricia said: Sweet layout. Love your paper piecings


The winner of the Easter boarder is Brenda!! Congrats, Brenda! Be sure to shoot me an email using the "contact me" button on my blog. 

Brenda said: 
Love the card! So stinkin' cute!! Of course I just love the stickles action going one!! LOL


Again, I apologize for taking SOOOOOO long in getting these winners chosen. Things should be calming down here for me in the next week, so I'll be more on top of things! Phewww... (as I wipe the sweat from my forehead, lol). 



No comments:

Post a Comment