Looking For Something?

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ribbon and Rhinestones Blog Hop



Welcome to the Ribbon and Rhinestones Birthday blog hop. There are a ton of wonderfully talented women in this hop and you are going to love seeing all the projects with tons of ribbon and rhinestones! This is a two day hop so be sure you pass on through both days. If you are here from Nicole's blog you are heading in the right direction, but if you lucked up on this blog post be sure to head back to the start at Stacey's Blog and start and the beginning. 

Here is the complete line up



I created this birthday card for day 1. We have a 90th birthday party on Sunday, so this was a perfect excuse to make this card. I was a bit last minute but I totally LOVE how this came out. Hey - maybe I should work under pressure more often, lol. There are two photos. I wanted to share the two different views.   



Now it is time for you to hop on over and visit Martha http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/ and see what fun stuff she has to share with you.

Oh yes....... I'm sure you want blog candy, huh?? Well.... I will have a blog candy posted on tomorrow's post, so be sure to hop through tomorrow. BUT you will need to leave a comment here today and become a follower of my blog  in order to be eligible. I will choose a winner using random.org from both days' comments. 


26 comments:

  1. I love the twirly bling! wow 90 yrs young - she will love it!!
    new follower
    parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new follower #342. I love the card, the 2 views on my computer show different coloration:) Love them both:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fab job girlie!!!

    You did rock on this card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so socute love it TFS!!!~!


    CATHIE
    SCRAPHAPPYCAT@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fantastic job!! I LOVE that rhinestone bling!

    -Brie from http://vintage53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is awesome!! I wish my stuff would look that good under pressure!!! You ROCK!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! love the bling so pretty. im already a follower. glad we got to hop together:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to bring on the bling! Cute card!
    New follower here!

    Kristin - AllThatScrap.net
    AllThatScrap@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is great! Im already a follower.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card. Thanks so much for sharing. I am a new follower
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a great job under pressure, love your card! TFS! Can't wait to come back tomorrow to see what else you have created! I'm a new follower, please stop by and hopefully become a new follower too! Thanks! :)

    lovelyinspiredcreations.blogspot.com
    majelica at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card Kristy! i love all the patterns! You should do last minute cards more often definitely :) of course the cards you spend lots of time on are fabulous also!

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice and sweet card and the colors are lovely...good job Kristy! been a follower of yours for awhile now. :) TFS
    purplefuzz06@yaho.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! I love the paper! I follow as squiggles87.

    xxsquigglesxx(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the swirls on you pretty birthday card. TFS and I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That flourish really sets off this birthday card!! Very cute!

    smilesmoore2 atverizon dotnet

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute Card! I like the flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card. Love the sparkle! TFS

    Tiffany
    http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/
    tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Im a new follower great job on the card! love the bling
    kacee
    mcvicwif@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a new follower,Great bling! Love your card, joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have to say that I just love your card and the swirly bling... I'm your newest follower also.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a beautiful card. I love the paper you used and that swirly rhinestone accent is amazing. I'm a new follower.

    Kelly
    kellystone03 at yahoo dot com
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great LO. Love the bling. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete