Looking For Something?

Friday, May 20, 2011

Ribbon and Rhinestones Blog Hop Day 2


Welcome to the Ribbon and Rhinestones Birthday blog hop. There are a ton of wonderfully talented women in this hop and you are going to love seeing all the projects with tons of ribbon and rhinestones! This is a two day hop so be sure you pass on through both days. If you are here from Nicole's blog you are heading in the right direction, but if you lucked up on this blog post be sure to head back to the start at Stacey's Blog and start and the beginning. 

I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Stacey! Hope you have a very special day! 


Here is the complete line up



So I wasn't in much of a layout mood today. As hard as I tried to get a layout together it just didn't happen. So, I decided to go ahead and do another card today. I really like how this one came out. I used a Page Maps card sketch and the cupcake cut is from Creative Kuts. I used a Michael's dollar bin bling word "wish" and some adorable cute cupcake paper with Bazzill cardstock.  




Now it is time for you to hop on over and visit Martha http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/ and see what fun stuff she has to share with you.

Oh yes....... I'm sure you want blog candy, huh?? You will win two handmade cards in your choice of theme. All you will need to do is leave a comment here and become a follower of my blog in order to be eligible. I will choose a winner using random.org from both days' comments. 

21 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love it.
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. too cute!! I love the bling and the colors!! The layout of the card would be a GREAT LO!!! LOVE it chick!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima!windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute..love it

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at cupcake! Sweet, sweet card!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Sweet Card!
    Miranda
    mlenclade at g mail dot com
    http://www.nanasscrapspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!! I follow as squiggles87.

    xxsquigglesxx(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card Kristy! Love everything about it! I know what you mean about not being in a "layout mood". I have been increasingly more interested in doing cards lately which of course means i am way behind on my albums :(

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, so sweet! Love the pop that the bling "wish" gives it and the sweet polka dot ribbon! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you may not have accomplished a LO but you rocked out the card..so cute!! :)
    purplefuzz06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Love the way you blinged out wish. TFS and I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card. I'm your newest follower... love the cupcake.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another super cutie card! If this is not a scrappy mood... would love to see when you have your mojo on overdrive!

    Kristin - www.AllThatScrap.net
    AllThatScrap@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! Love the layout and papers. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another beautiful card! I love the rhinestone sentiment. I have some of those in my stash I've never used.

    Kelly
    kellystone03 at yahoo dot com
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute!

    jlieungh23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kristy it's Fabulous! I love the cupcake and of course the rhinestones. Thank you so much for making this birthday so special. You're so creative & inspiring and I feel very lucky to have had you in the hop ♥

    Hugs♥
    ~Stacey~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute card. Love it. Thanks so much for sharing
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. BEAUTIFUL CARD!I am a new Follower! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    kimnsammy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card is super cute!! Not only the color combination, the use of patterned paper and the lovely ribbon but what can I say abot the cupcake?! Just adorable!!!
    claudia

    ReplyDelete