Welcome to the Ribbon and Rhinestones Birthday blog hop. There are a ton of wonderfully talented women in this hop and you are going to love seeing all the projects with tons of ribbon and rhinestones! This is a two day hop so be sure you pass on through both days. If you are here from Nicole's blog you are heading in the right direction, but if you lucked up on this blog post be sure to head back to the start at Stacey's Blog and start and the beginning.
I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Stacey! Hope you have a very special day!
Here is the complete line up
1. Stacey ~ http://CreatingACraftyLife.blogspot.com/
2. Kim ~ http://rickettscricuts.blogspot.com/
4. Janet ~ http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
5. Tanya ~ http://ScrappyScavenger.blogspot.com/
6. Brie~ http://vintage53.blogspot.com/
7. Cathie~ http://cathiescafe-scraphappy.blogspot.com/
8. Nicole ~ http://creationsbymommy.com/
9. Kristy ~ http://www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/ - YOU ARE HERE
10. Martha~ http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/
11. Haidee~ http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/
12. Zoe ~ http://www.CraftyX.blogspot.com/
13. Kristal~ http://www.gettingcricky.com/
14. Raven~ http://www.love4stamps.blogspot.com/
15. Jess~ http://www.kinderstampo.com/
17. Esmeralda ~ http://noahsarktwobytwo.blogspot.com/
18. Karle ~ http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1890631198460&set=a.1890626638346.104027.1621905895&type=1&theater
So I wasn't in much of a layout mood today. As hard as I tried to get a layout together it just didn't happen. So, I decided to go ahead and do another card today. I really like how this one came out. I used a Page Maps card sketch and the cupcake cut is from Creative Kuts. I used a Michael's dollar bin bling word "wish" and some adorable cute cupcake paper with Bazzill cardstock.
Now it is time for you to hop on over and visit Martha http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/ and see what fun stuff she has to share with you.
Oh yes....... I'm sure you want blog candy, huh?? You will win two handmade cards in your choice of theme. All you will need to do is leave a comment here and become a follower of my blog in order to be eligible. I will choose a winner using random.org from both days' comments.