Looking For Something?

Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's Easter Blog Hop Day 3

Hi everyone! Welcome to the “It’s Easter” Blog Hop to help you get ready for this wonderful Easter season. Joining me in this fun celebration are some of the most talented crafters that I know. I do have a few rules for this hop, in support of each crafter and the time they have put into their work, to be eligible for my blog candy you MUST visit each blog and leave a comment. If you have started here at Blessed on the Bright Side.  If not, and just hopped on this blog, you can go back to the beginning HERE and hop along with us.


This hop runs from April 7th - 10th, so you have plenty of time to make it all the way through the hop. Check out each blog and see what each blog has to offer for BLOG CANDY! Come back all 3 days to see some new projects, tutorials, and more.
Tell your friends about the hop for an extra chance.

Blogs for the It’s Easter Blog Hop


6.  Shelly & Kitty  http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
11. Kristy http://www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/ ( YOU ARE HERE ) 

Here is my project for today.  I created this Happy Easter card.
I went Stickles crazy here, lol. I used plain white stickers that I stickled and I also stickled the egg too. I used a Creative Kuts pattern for this card. 



I will have blog candy on the last day of the hop, so be sure to check everyday and leave a comment. In order to be eligible for the candy you must follow my blog and leave a comment everyday. 

Head on over to Tristan's blog HERE and see what he has for you all. 

21 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I love the glitter on your egg. Beautiful!

    Shawnee
    http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! So stinkin' cute!! Of course I just love the stickles action going one!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love being Stickles crazy. Love the egg and you did an awesome jog shading the chick. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe your always a inspiration, i just love your creations.
    Thank-you for sharing
    Debfoti~ustoleit@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristy,
    I love all the different textures you used! Stickles are AWESOME. Easter is a lot about decorating, so why NOT go crazy!
    Great Job
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Love the stickles on the egg. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card!!

    mommyscraftycreations@gmail.com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooooooooooooo CUTE. Love all the bling on the egg. Hugs, CyndiU cureta2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute!!

    amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute widdle duckie!
    TFS txjennywren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEa, stickles crazy. Great job! Thanks for sharing! joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That chick is so perfect...really cute!
    Kathie
    Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
    http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card!! I love all the stickles!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it, and your colors are perfect.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww cute little ducky and love the glitter on the egg!
    Shannon_Corbin@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute! I love how you decorated the egg!
    TFS
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card- I love all of the sparkle!

    kittycropper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute chick!

    mwleaf@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. can you ever have too much stickles?? i think not! cute card!
    kristyscraps@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete