Hi everyone! Welcome to the “It’s Easter” Blog Hop to help you get ready for this wonderful Easter season. Joining me in this fun celebration are some of the most talented crafters that I know. I do have a few rules for this hop, in support of each crafter and the time they have put into their work, to be eligible for my blog candy you MUST visit each blog and leave a comment. If you have started here at Blessed on the Bright Side. If not, and just hopped on this blog, you can go back to the beginning HERE and hop along with us.
This hop runs from April 7th - 10th, so you have plenty of time to make it all the way through the hop. Check out each blog and see what each blog has to offer for BLOG CANDY! Come back all 3 days to see some new projects, tutorials, and more.
Tell your friends about the hop for an extra chance.
Blogs for the It’s Easter Blog Hop
1. Shawnee - Http://quiverofangels.blog
2. Rachelle - http://rachelle-rachellesp
4. Suzanne - http://cricutcraftingrammy
5. Patricia - http://creativediva98.blog
6. Shelly & Kitty http://kccroppers.blogspot
7. Rhonda - http://scraphappenswithrho
8. Mandie - http://mandiesscrappin.blo
9. Mickie - http://littlescrapcorner.b
10. Deborah - http://scrappingmamma.net/
11. Kristy http://www.scraptasticalkr
eations.blogspot.com/ ( YOU ARE HERE )
12. Tristan - http://tristans-time-4-cra
13. Ellen - http://cardmonkey-business
14. Monica - http://scraps2treasure.blo
15. Robin - http://thecricutscrapper.b
16. Christine - http://crabbycakescrafts.b
Here is my project for today. I created this Easter Egg-spress border. I used pop dots for the wheels on the engine, and I used buttons for the wheels on the cars. The pattern used is from Creative Kuts.
If you have not yet, be sure to go back and comment and become a follower for the previous days of the hop in order to be eligible for the blog candy.
One random winner from all days will win the layout created on Day 2
One random winner will win the border in this post.
You must become a follower of my blog and have left a comment on each day of the hop to be entered.
Head on over to Tristan's blog and see what he has created for you to see.