Little Scraps of Heaven announced today that they are seeking 4 people for their design team.
The requirements for the DT are as follows:
1. You will need to have a blog and personal facebook page that you update regularly (this is mandatory, if you need help creating a blog Leann, Kristy, and myself will be more than happy to help you.)
2. You we need to participate on LSHD fanpage and help encourage others in posting projects.
3. You will need to create layouts, tags, handmade cards or other paper projecst using the newest pattern collections. And post them on the LSHD fanpage and DT Blog (a minimum of 3 projects per week is required).
4. If you sell on ebay and etsy when using a LSHD pattern please add the LSHD DT Logo to your listings.
5. We will have a DT Group here on facebook, you will need to visit it daily for updates and chatting.
6. You may not be on another DT during your time on the LSHD DT.
7. LSHD reserves the right to remove you from the DT at any time, if need be.
If interested in applying for the LSHD Design Team team please send the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org. (DT APPLICATION in the SUBJECT). This call will end FEBRUARY 19th.
2. email address
3. attach 4 projects that best reflect your style. (I prefer projects with LSHD paper piecings but it is not required)
4. your blog link
5. A short paragraph about yourself, why you would like to be on LSHD Design Team, and how you can contribute to LSHD.
Requirements are subject to change while the DT is being developed.
Head on over to Little Scraps of Heaven to see all the adorable patterns you can cerate with!