Looking For Something?

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Revealing a Little Something

Sooo.... Have any of you wondered what the sneek peaks could really be??? Well, I am here to share a couple of them with you. First, we have these super cute, super adorable candy bar wrappers (they come with a Hershey bar too!), and then we have these cute panda bear (Sucker Pal) holding a sucker. I just LOVE these cute Valentine Treats!

Oh yeah, I haven't forgotten about the other sneek peaks either.
Those will be posted soon too! : )

You never know... You could possibly win either of these in my blog giveaway. Be sure to spread the word about the giveaway so you can get some more entries!



2 comments:

  1. These are just plain adorable. Is this a cricut cut, SCAL or MTC? My little LOVES Pandas and I would love to be able to make some of these for her class. Is there a pattern?

    Thank you for sharing. I saw your link via FB.

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kathryn. Yeppers, there is a pattern. This one is from Little Scraps of Heaven. It's her newest Panda Bear one. They come in SVG format and a few other formats as well, if you're not familiar with them. Hope that helps!
    : )

    ReplyDelete